Database & Server Administrator – Support IT Admin
- 8 April 2022
- Prodim International, Helmond, The Netherlands
Prodim International BV develops and sells integrated solutions to acquire, process and manage 2D/3D measurement and image data. Our customers can use the Proliner portable digital measuring tool to measure things like doors, stairs, kitchens, windshields, boat decks, etc. They can use the Prodim Factory PC software to manage these data and edit for production purposes.
We offer hosted database services that our software integrates with (through a REST API) to provide our customers secure, remote data storage and product licensing. We also offer mobile/web apps to interact with these products/services.
We do lots of things in-house: hardware assembly/repairs, hardware/software development, sales, training and support. All these tasks need to be supported by a solid IT infrastructure for a smooth operation.
The working culture in Prodim is informal with a flat hierarchy. We value skills, creativity, enthusiasm and quality work and team spirit. We are a growing company looking for people with a broad range of professional interests/skills/experience to help us solidify the future of the company.
Your job is to make sure that both our customer-facing and internal IT infrastructure runs smoothly and securely. This includes:
- Managing Windows and Linux servers
- Administering network applications
- Setting up security layers/protocols
- Monitoring performance
- Troubleshooting issues
Based on your interests and experience, your tasks could be extended towards development:
- Automating maintenance tasks
- Improving IT infrastructure for SW dev
- Developing simple web applications
- or system administration:
- Managing accounts, workstations, software
- Training staff on new technologies
- Raising security awareness
- Maintaining technical documentation and IT policies
We are looking for a person with experience in:
- Windows server management
- Linux server management (command line interface)
- System security (e.g. intrusion detection systems), data backup/recovery, certificates, password management
- Familiar with Windows desktop platforms
- Networking (LAN, WLAN)
- Database management and SQL
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude are expected.
- Good command of the English language is a must. Knowledge of Dutch is not necessary but welcome.
A multifaceted function within a motivated company that prices open, transparent and informal culture. Where people collaborate in an informal way towards a common goal, as a team, in a friendly atmosphere.
A place where your talent, qualities and commitment are appreciated and retributed by market conform salary, mobility budget, annual vacation allowance, pension and performance bonus.
If you are interested, please send your Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter and eventually a portfolio of work to to HRM: email@example.com. Feel free to contact us for any clarification.
No agency calls please