Solution Support Engineer
- 27 July 2020
- Prodim International, Helmond, The Netherlands
Prodim is a developer and manufacturer of revolutionary digital templating solutions, including the Proliner and dedicated software. We are looking for a Solution Support Engineer to strengthen and improve our customer support.
In this position you are responsible for providing technical support to our customers, you will organize and provide training for our product solutions. During a thorough training period you will strive to become the expert in our solutions. Our training room is your domain, you are constantly working to bring our customer support to a higher level. Creating manuals and instruction videos is also part of your job, for which you work together with our marketing department.
You will work for an international B2B company that is focused on various product market combinations with different user types, using multiple languages. Variety is guaranteed! Your regular activities are:
- Providing customer support and assisting sales
- Providing training and / or demonstrations via the web, live in our training room or (occasionally) at the customer
- Testing our new solutions
- The creation and improvement of manuals and instruction videos
- Providing measurement assistance and installation on location (on occasion)
- All activities that help the company grow
- You have a matching background and an interest in technology, foremost what you can do with it
- Knowledge of CAD, CNC machinery and / or the Proliner are a plus
- You are structured and accurate
- You are independent, have a proactive attitude and a hands-on approach
- You have an inner drive, a curious nature towards our solutions and you like to improve things
- You enjoy engaging with people and the international aspect is what appeals to you
- Professional command of the English language, Dutch and / or any other languages are a plus
- You have proficient computer skills and easily learn to use new software
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people cooperate in an informal way. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Competitive working conditions.
If you recognize yourself in the above, we would like to receive your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible! You can send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agency calls please