- 2 July 2018
Prodim is manufacturer of the self-developed and patented Proliner: a portable digital measuring tool. Proliner measurements can be exported as CAD drawings for production, control and design. To provide complete digital templating solutions to customers Prodim continuously develops industry software solutions. That’s why we are looking for a software engineer.
As a software engineer you develop and optimize technically complex applications. You can develop cross-platform software using Qt and C++, targetting Windows and embedded Linux. You are responsible for problem analysis, software design, documentation, implementation and testing.
Prodim distinguishes itself with its young team and very short communication lines between marketing and development. Therefore, we are looking for someone who enjoys seeing their solutions employed in practice quickly. We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Good command of the English language
- Knowledge of and experience with Windows/Linux/C++/Qt/CAD/CAM (2D and 3D)/GUI programming
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SubVersion
- Demonstrable practical experience with application development
- You are independent, creative, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- You can take the lead and think innovatively
- Excellent software design skills to support our continuously ongoing software development
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people collaborate in an informal way. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Standard working conditions.
We would like to receive your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible. You can send your application to Ms. M. van de Rijdt: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this position please contact Mr. L. Gasparini via phone 0031 492 57 90 50.
No agency calls please