Marketing & Sales Support Representative
- 4 January 2021
- Prodim USA, Ft. Pierce, FL, USA
We are looking for a new ambitious and talented Marketing & Sales Support Representative for our Prodim USA office.
- Location: Prodim USA, Ft. Pierce, Florida, USA
- Work Schedule: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Salary Range: Based on Experience
Marketing and Sales Support Representative needed for an International Tech Company providing Digital Solutions for manufacturing and CAD design. Company is located in Fort Pierce, Florida but serves all of North America, Canada and the Caribbean. Applicant must be Microsoft Office Proficient and creative abilities to produce short industry videos and company newsletters. Applicant must be comfortable making calls to both existing customers and potential customers. Ideal candidate would be a self starter who works well without constant supervision.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Coordinate and shoot short movies showing the capabilities of our products and solutions.
- Write company newsletters and create online content and activity in general by working closely with European Marketing department.
- Coordinate trade shows
- Provide high level of customer service by calling customers to follow up after purchases.
- Document customer experience after training.
- Prime market area for sales and customer leads through business directories, internet searches, client referrals, etc.
- “Cold calling” prospective customers to generate sales or requests to send media kits.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports and weekly work plans.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Self starter who works well with without constant supervision but also in collaboration with a team.
- Creative thoughts and good writing skills.
- Must be comfortable making cold calls and calls to existing customers.
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Microsoft Office Proficient (experience in Excel and Word).
- Social Media Knowledge
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
You can contact Linda Mattes at 772-465-4000, Ext. 3 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Please send, together with your CV, a Motivation Letter detailing your professional skills, interest and reasons for applying in this position.
No agency calls please