- 17 January 2023
- Prodim International, Helmond, The Netherlands
Are you a marketing professional that likes variation in your daily activities? Then you better make sure to read on. At Prodim, you will be involved in all activities that marketing has to offer since we do almost all of the work ourselves and in-house. If you understand perfectly what Prodim solutions mean for the market, there is more than enough work for you to do!
As a marketer, you will be helping Prodim to market our complete digital templating solutions worldwide. You will be working for an international B2B company that is focused on various product-market combinations with different user types, using multiple languages. Both challenge and variety are guaranteed!
You will work in a team with 3 colleague marketers that is directly controlled by the management. The working atmosphere is informal and we like direct and open communication.
These are the marketing activities that you will mainly be involved in and jointly responsible for:
• Maintain, improve and optimize our website
• Maintain and improve documentation and media
• Managing (online) advertisements
• Arranging fairs from A to Z. Usually you don’t have to go there yourself. You provide full assistance, after which our sales guys only have to run into it to score.
• Help create and share effective content in a broad sense (texts, videos, and webinars)
• Help create and send action-driven newsletters
• Carrying out tasks related to normal business operations and the position
• A relevant education at HBO level, whether or not supplemented with courses
• More than 3 years of demonstrable work experience as a marketer
• You understand how (online) marketing works and is able to match this with the needs of Prodim
• You have an affinity with technical products and software and you are able to translate this into informative and/or triggering content
• You work accurately because your work is seen by the whole world
• We go to the left! We go to the right! And you follow these moves with a smile!
• You are proactive and dare to take responsibility
• You can work independently as easily as with your team
• With your project management skills, you are able to maintain overview and control
• You know how to get the necessary input from colleagues and customers in no time
• You write easily! Good command of the English language in word and writing is a requirement. Command of Dutch is not necessary, but it is useful. Any other language is a bonus.
• You have experience with website CMS systems, preferably WordPress
• Good computer skills are a must. Experience with Adobe Indesign/Photoshop and video editing software is a plus
• You are practical and think in creative solutions
• You are someone who (also literally) rolls up your sleeves
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people cooperate in an informal way. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Standard working conditions.
We would like to receive your Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter as soon as possible. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs. P. Teune: firstname.lastname@example.org. The motivation letter should detail your professional skills, interest, and reasons for applying for this position.
No agency calls, please.