- 6 July 2020
Are you a marketing professional that likes variation in your daily activities? Then you better make sure to read on. At Prodim, you will be involved in all activities that marketing has to offer, since we do almost all of the work ourselves and in-house. If you understand perfectly what Prodim solutions mean for the market, there is more than enough work for you to do!
As a marketer you will be helping Prodim to market our complete digital templating solutions worldwide. You will be working for an international B2B company that is focused on various product market combinations with different user types, using multiple languages. Both, challenge and variety are guaranteed!
You will work with a fellow marketer, our design specialist and an operational marketing manager. The marketing team is directly managed by the management. We like to be informal and prefer direct and open communication. These are the main marketing activities that you will be involved in and partly responsible for:
- The creation and sharing of effective content in a broad sense (text and media)
- The weekly creation and sending of newsletters that trigger action
- Maintaining and improving our website, social media, documentation, media and (online) advertisements
- The organization of exhibitions / events from A to Z. Usually you do not have to go to the events yourself. You will provide a perfect cross-pass that our sales colleagues only have to run into it to score.
- Supporting sales with acquisition
- Customer satisfaction surveys and converting these into valuable content
- Performing tasks related to general business operations
- A Bachelor degree in a relevant education, whether or not complemented with courses
- Work experience as a (content) marketer
- You get the essence of (online) marketing and are able to match this with Prodim’s needs
- You have an affinity with technical products and software and you fully understand what Prodim’s propositions mean for the market
- You work meticulously, since your work will be seen by the whole world
- We move to the left, to the right and you will follow with a smile!
- You take responsibility with a proactive attitude
- You can work independently just as easily as with your team
- You know how to swiftly gather the necessary input from colleagues and customers
- A brief explanation is enough for you to create triggering content
- Your English is fluent in word and writing. Good command of the Dutch language is not required, but does come in handy. Every other language you master is a bonus.
- Good computer skills are a must! Experience with WordPress, Adobe InDesign/Photoshop, Pinnacle are an advantage.
- You are practical, hands-on and you think in solutions
A working environment in which you work together with a small, diverse team of enthusiastic colleagues. A multifaceted function within a motivated company where collaboration takes place in an informal way. An organization with many ambitions and a healthy future perspective that is in full development. A place where your talents and qualities are appreciated. Employment conditions in line with the market.
If you recognize yourself in the above, please do not hesitate and let us know immediately where we can find you! We would like to receive your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs K. van Kraaij: email@example.com
No agency calls please