International Sales – German
- 11 October 2018
We are looking for new ambitious and talented people to strengthen our sales force.
As an International B2B Sales Executive you will be promoting our world-patented digital measuring device, the Proliner, by opening new accounts, maintaining existing customers and by giving technical demonstrations. As this is an international role, you need to frequently visit the assigned area of responsibility. Your regular activities include but are not be limited to:
- B2B sales on international level. This includes making quotations, negotiations for prices and conditions, following up quotes and keeping regular contact with the new customers
- Participate in international fairs and open houses
- Visit customers on-site to demonstrate the products of the company and relative software
- Provide trainings and advice on how to use our solutions in various industries worldwide
- Provide after-sales services and customer support
Team spirit along with independence, taking initiatives and a no 9 to 5 mentality is necessary to achieve your goal. Traveling 30%-50% on a monthly basis is expected for this position. You have affinity with technology and see it as a challenge to know all the ins and outs of our products. Our requirements are:
- Bachelor and/or relevant work experience
- Professional command of the English and German language. Command of an extra language e.g. French, Spanish etc. is a plus
- Command of the Dutch language is not a requirement
- High communication skills
- Commercial and goal oriented mindset
- Knowledge of CAD is a plus
- Driver license B
- Being independent, having a proactive attitude and a hands-on approach
A very competitive remuneration package that reflects the responsibilities and duties of the position as well as the skills and abilities of the candidate for this role. Benefits such as company’s car, mobile phone and laptop are included in the package.
Constant training and guidance on technical issues as well as sales techniques.
An international role within a motivated company in which people cooperate in an informal way in an organization that is continuously growing. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated and rewarded.
We would like to receive your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible, but no later than Friday the 22th of February. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs P. Teune: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agency calls please