Customer Repair & Service Department Liason
- 15 August 2022
- Prodim USA, Ft. Pierce, FL, USA
This position is responsible for properly receiving incoming parts and Proliners, both new and for repair, coordinating with customers regarding repairs and service work being performed on their equipment, and shipping of all outgoing orders.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Receive all new parts and machines that are shipped in, making sure they are received in good condition and packing slips match the part and quantity received.
- Receive and perform intake functions on all customer Proliners received for repair in accordance with intake forms and procedures.
- Coordinate with service personnel and maintain contact with customers regarding the repair status of their equipment.
- Perform machine repair tasks as required for backup to the service department.
- Pack and ship orders to customers utilizing customer invoices and service records.
- Maintain shipping logs and shipping and packaging supplies.
- Stock all parts in the warehouse and service area after they have been checked in. Coordinate with service personnel to maintain a sufficient inventory of parts necessary to complete machine repairs.
- Operate forklift when necessary.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs and customer requests for repair labels.
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse work area.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Mechanically inclined for the repair of electronic equipment
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people cooperate informally. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Standard working conditions.
We would like to receive your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs. P. Teune: firstname.lastname@example.org
The motivation letter should contain your professional skills, interest, and reasons for applying for this position.
No agency calls please